I can’t believe we are down to the last full week! And the last one is a busy one!
Social Studies: State Research with a partner
Reading: Figurative Language
- States and Capitals Test
- Visiting PRMS 8:30-10:00
- May Reading Logs Due
- 2nd Try States and Capitals Test (if they didn’t pass Tues)
- Awards and Recognition at 9:45 am.
- Pig Out Party 11:00- Bring an item to share with class, because we spelled Celebrate one last time
- Water Day 1:00-3:00; parent volunteers needed. Students need to bring an extra set of clothes. Need to have a t-shirt over swimsuits.
- Bring a White T-Shirt
- Need a couple volunteers to help iron on computer designs to t-shirts.
Here are some pictures from field day!